The Jornaya Authentication API service allows you to verify the validity of the lead’s Jornaya LeadID token before sending it to buyers.
To enable this service, go to the Fraud and Anomaly > iClear > Lead Processing Rules section and select a Product from the drop-down list.
Once you select the Product, you’ll be automatically redirected to the Lead Processing Rules (iClear) sub-tab. You may also navigate here by selecting the System Management > Products section on the left-hand menu and clicking on the “Settings” button for the corresponding product (Lead Processing Rules (iClear) sub-tab).
To configure this service, click the “Add Service” button in the Global Rules block. Fill in the following fields:
- Select Third Party Service: Select the “Jornaya Authentication API” option.
- Your Jornaya Account Code (LAC): Fill in the Lead Account Code - the unique identifier for your Jornaya Account.
- % of leads lookup: Set the percentage of leads to be checked through this service.
- Reject if lead not found or not Authentic: Select “Yes” to filter out the leads whose Lead ID token was not confirmed to be valid. Select “No” for the service not to affect the lead processing.
The “Additional Run Settings” configuration block allows you to configure more options to determine at which stage you would prefer to run the service.
- Service run time: Select whether you would prefer to run the service before or after the leads are filtered out (After filtration / Before filtration).
Note: Please be aware that selecting this option may impact your invoice. Once this option is selected and no campaigns remain for the service to run, there will be no charges incurred.
- Run service on (PingPost products only): Select one of the options to determine at which stage you would prefer to run the service for the Ping Post products (Ping / Post / Ping and Post).
- Run service on silent ping: Select “Yes” if you would like to run the service during the silent ping stage. Select “No” to exclude this option.
Click the “Add” button to confirm.
Read more about the Global Rules and Advanced Rules configuration in this Knowledge Base article.