Check these step-by-step instructions and learn how to activate the TrustedForm Retrieve Insights Feature and set it on the Product level.
The TrustedForm Retrieve Insights allows the account holders who need to retrieve TrustedForm metadata associated with a lead. This metadata is contained in a TrustedForm certificate and can provide important information for analyzing the lead quality and identifying potential issues.
Note: This function is incompatible with the "TrustedForm Age" service and cannot be used simultaneously.
To enable this service, go to the Fraud and Anomaly > iClear > Lead Processing Rules section and select a Product from the drop-down list.
Once you select the Product, you’ll be automatically redirected to the Lead Processing Rules (iClear) sub-tab. You may also navigate here by selecting the System Management > Products section on the left-hand menu and clicking on the “Settings” button for the corresponding product (Lead Processing Rules (iClear) sub-tab).
To configure this service, click the “Add Service” button in the Global Rules block. Fill in the following fields:
- Select Third Party Service: Select the “TrustedForm Retrieve Insights” option.
- Select a TrustedForm URL field: The autodetect field. To properly post the TrustedForm URL into Phonexa, use the trustedFormUrl parameter, where the field name is case-sensitive.
- Select a fallback field (optional): Select a Product field. If the “TrustedForm URL” field is empty, this field provides the value as an alternative.
- Select an Email field: Select the email field from the dropdown list.
- Select a Phone field: Select the phone field from the dropdown list.
- Trusted Form API Key: Fill in the TrustedForm API key.
- Claim Period: The certificate is automatically deleted unless a user with the paid TrustedForm account claims it before the end of the set-up claim period (Select the “Standard” option to assign the 3-day claim period, Select the “Extended” option to set the 90-day claim period).
- Execution Type:
- Select the "Synchronous" option to wait for the service outcome before processing a lead. This execution type is recommended for real-time lead filtration based on the service status.
- Select the "Asynchronous" option to make a simultaneous request and process a lead without waiting for the service outcome. This execution type is recommended for analytical purposes, not real-time lead filtration based on the service status.
- % of leads lookup: Set the percentage of leads to be checked through this service.
- Reject if some data missing (age, form input method, IP or "time on page"): Select ‘Yes’ if you want the lead to be rejected if some of its data is not found in the database.
- Reject if lead age is greater than: (available only if Synchronous execution type option selected) Fill in the maximum lead age value for the lead to be filtered out (Set Days, Hours, and Minutes equal zero in order not to reject lead).
- Reject if Form Input Method equals:
- Form Input Method: Select the form input method (Typing, Autofill, Paste).
- Reject if this parameter does not match IP:
- IP Address field to compare with: Select the IP address field to compare with from the dropdown list.
- Reject if time on page less (milliseconds):
- Time On Page: Enter the time on the page.
The “Additional Run Settings” configuration block allows you to configure more options to determine at which stage you would prefer to run the service.
- Service run time: Select whether you would prefer to run the service before or after the leads are filtered out (After filtration / Before filtration).
Note: Please be aware that selecting this option may impact your invoice. Once this option is selected and no campaigns remain for the service to run, there will be no charges incurred.
- Run service on (PingPost products only): Select one of the options to determine at which stage you would prefer to run the service for the Ping Post products (Ping / Post / Ping and Post).
- Run service on silent ping: Select “Yes” if you would like to run the service during the silent ping stage. Select “No” to exclude this option.
Read more about the Global and Advanced Rules configurations in this Knowledge Base article.