Check our guide on how to create an email in the drag/drop template builder and learn how to make quick email templates from scratch.
You can view the detailed instruction on how to create an Email in the Drag & Drop Template Builder.
Please follow this guide to create a list so you can start scheduling and creating campaigns. The following steps need to be performed in this particular order:
To create a template go to the Email Campaigns > Templates section and click the “Add New Template” button.
2. In the pop-up window, create a name for your email template and choose “Drag and Drop Builder” in the “Type” field. Click the “Add” button to create a new template.
3. Refresh the page and your email will be at the top of the table. To edit and build the email click the “Edit” button.
4. In the “Edit” section, you have plenty of options to start building your template to your specifications. We have a library of templates to get you started. Simply click “Template” to browse through or you can choose to build from scratch.
5. Once you save your template, you will have a variety of options to choose from.
Download the Template - You can do this to save for compliance recording, forwarding to colleagues, etc.
Check the Spam Score - A tool that lets you know how inboxes will score your email.
6. Your template will be saved in the table and can be duplicated, edited, or deleted.