The Lead Deals section allows you to view the list of Campaign Templates related to the Industry. Create Campaigns using these Campaign Templates for the Buyer Editor system role.
To view the section, go to Client Management > Additional Settings > Lead Deals.
For the Buyer Representative system role, go to Client Management > Setup> Lead Deals section.
Note: This option is available on demand only. Please contact your Account Manager for more information.
Note: Only users with the Global Admin, LMS Admin, Call Logic Admin, Support, Buyer Representative, and Buyer Editor system roles can view this section.
The Lead Deals section displays the list of the Campaign Templates related to the specified industry. Read more about the Campaign Templates in this Knowledge Base article.
You can narrow down the search result by using the following filters:
- Industry: Select the industry.
- Product (Category): Select the Product(s) related to the industry.
To display the custom filter fields, go to the System Management > Products section. Select the Product from the list, and click the “Settings” button in the “Actions” column. Select the “Campaigns Custom Fields” tab on the Product setup page.
Read more about the Campaign Custom Fields settings in the Knowledge Base article.
Note: The filter names will correspond to the names specified in the Product settings.
How to Create a Сampaign Template
Note: Users with the Buyer Representative and Buyer Editor system role can only use the existing templates.
Users with the Global Admin, Call Logic Admin, and LMS Admin can create new Campaign Templates.
To create a new Сampaign Template, click the “Add Template” button on the top right and fill in the following fields in the pop-up window:
- Product: Select the Product.
- Type: Select the type of the Campaign (Redirect, Silence, Direct Call).
- Ping Tree: Select the Ping Tree in which the Campaign will be included.
- Label for template button: Enter the label for the template.
- Activate Campaign Name: Enter the name of the Campaign.
- Description: Enter the description for the Campaign. Note: This field is optional.
- Status: Select the status of the Campaign Template:
- Disabled: The template is disabled.
- Public: The template is available for Buyer Representative and Buyer Editor users.
- Exclusive: The template is available only for Buyers mentioned in the “Available for Buyers” field.
- Available for Buyers: Select the Buyers for which the template would be available.
- Order: Enter the order of the Template in the Template’s list.
Click the “Create” button to complete. Click the “Cancel” button to discard the changes.
Read more about the Campaign Templates in this Knowledge Base article.
Note: Select the “Public” status to make the Campaign Template visible for users with the “Buyer Editor” system role.
How to Activate a Deal Using the Campaign Template
Note: Only users with the Buyer Editor and Buyer Representative system role can create Campaigns using Campaign Templates.
To activate a Deal using the Campaign Templates, go to the Client Management > Setup > Lead Deals section.
You can narrow down the search results by using the following filters:
- Industry: Select the Industry from the drop-down list.
- Product (Category): Select the Product(s) from the drop-down list.
To activate the Deal, click on the Campaign Template with “Inactive” status. In the pop-up window, click the “Create Campaign” button.
The system will redirect you to the “Campaign Setup” page. Set up the mandatory tabs and return to the “Lead Deals” section.
To activate the Deal, click on the corresponding Campaign Template with the “Disabled” status, and click the “Enable” button in the pop-up window.
The system will forward you to Dashboard, where you can view the widgets with all Deals available for the corresponding Buyer Editor user.
Note: The system will redirect a user from Deal to the Campaign Setup page if the Campaign is not set up.
To disable the Deal, click on the Campaign Template with the “Active” status, and click the “Disable” button in the pop-up window.
Note: you can manage your Campaigns from Dashboard widgets in the same way you manage them from the “Lead Deals” section.